Welcome to GYPSY
If you are at a place in your life where you need to learn how to pivot your creative skills into the world of industry…
…then Octiv8 is the online program for you!
With Life-Balance Coach
invites you to:
Our Flagship Online Training Program!
If you have had a successful music career but due to Covid-19 are now looking to pivot your music skills into the world of industry to…
-    SECURE YOUR FINANCIAL STABILTY
-    LEARN NEW SKILLS
-    IMPROVE YOUR BENEFITS
-    ACCELERATE YOUR MUSIC CAREER
…then is the training program for you!
You bring your musical expertise, I give you the training and support you need along with Octiv8’s extraordinary adjunct faculty of top CEO’s
Adjunct Faculty Executives
HR – The Interview Process
analyzing business trends
Choosing right benefits
Let’s face it. The global coronavirus pandemic has hit the music industry hard, with live performance revenue being the biggest casualty. This has led many of you to ask questions such as:
- What if venues don’t re-open so I can perform? How will I support myself? My family?
- If I have to get a job in a new industry, how do I transform my music education and creative experience into marketable skills?
- How do I appear relevant to a new employment opportunity if I received my music education years ago?
- Or, I’m just starting out. Should I go to business school and study music privately?
OCTIV8 can help you navigate the answers to these questions and more! Featured faculty members who are topnotch business CEO’s and MBA grads, this ground-breaking program helps creative people like you jump-start their careers by transitioning your education, skills, and experience into new opportunities in today’s job market!
CEO-Your Private CFO
Brian Conners - Adjunct faculty
“Octiv8 is an exceptional course to acquire life and balance skills to capitulate your career to the next level! Business success accelerators will precipitate a catalytic breakthrough to new levels of creative brilliance and personal development.”
Plus with you have:
The ability to learn in a formal format that’s right for you!
Pre-recorded content that you can work through at your own pace!
Social groups so that your community can collaborate and
help each other achieve their goals!
Your Gypsy membership includes EVERYTHING
In you will:
- GAIN practical information about the world of business that you didn’t learn in your liberal arts education from people with real knowledge of what it takes to be successful in the field!
- DISCOVER your core creative skills and adaptability strengths you possess as a musician and why they’re so in-demand in business today!
- DEFINE your unique brand and its value in a variety of industries!
- ALIGN your core creative skills, adaptability strengths and unique brand – essentially our strengths – with job opportunities that will provide the financial security you need while furthering your career as a musician!
- LEARN key life skills such as how to write an effective resume, have a successful interview, be a master networker, manage time effectively, choose the right benefits package, create work-life balance and so much more!
- ACHIEVE all of this in far less time and for a fraction of the cost of a college education, all on you own schedule and from your desired location!
“I had no idea how valuable my creativity was and how it could apply to so many different industries. The job opportunities are endless…the course, transformational.”
One and Only on-line course
Parley soft skills learned in the liberal arts
adapt them into the business world to gain financial stability
while accelerating their creative career without having to go back to college to earn a business or finance degree
The Six Modules
SOFT SKILLS - Why They Are Valuable, Especially in Today's Job Market
ADAPTABILITY - The Most Important Skillset of the 21st Century and Why Musicians Possess It!
THE JOB MARKET TODAY - How to Transfer Your Creative Skills Successfully to Business!
APPLY FOR A CORPORATE POSITION - Top Strategies for a Successful Interview!
HOW TO BUILD A CREATIVE CAREER - While Having a Corporate Job!
Strategies That Will Transform Your Musical Career!
CEO - CFO Consultants
JOHN MEAZZO - Adjunct faculty
“The Octiv8 course is a must for every individual that has graduated with a liberal arts degree and is now facing a career change. Christopher and the faculty prepare you through the initial steps of shifting from a liberal arts career to the world of business, saving you years of time and cost from doing it on your own.”
Here Are Just Some of the Strategies and Tips You'll Learn
to Maximize Your Career Opportunities in 2021 and Beyond:
The MFA is the New MBA – a video history of the rise of right brain dominance
Your Mindset – How to pivot from the creative to the corporate with Dr. Jay Klusky
Why Your Soft Skills Are So Valuable in the World of Industry
The Secret of Why Creative People Are Adaptable
7 Types of Adaptability Skills Musicians Naturally Possess
What You Can Bring to a Company
Branding – The Secret to Reading Business Trends
How to Read Business Trends to Your Advantage
The Advantages of a Corporate Job – getting the best benefits package
How to Analyze Business Trends to Your Advantage
Tips to Applying for a Corporate Position
How to Write an Effective Resume
The Power of Networking
Secrets to Creating a Professional LinkedIn Page
How to Create Powerful Video Testimonials
Tips for a Successful Interview
Mentors – Why They Are So Important
How to Choose the Right Health Policy
Creating a Sustainable Life
Practical Wealth Management Tips
Discovering your Musical Identity
Using Themes to Empower Your Creative Purpose
How to Accelerate Your Creative Career with a Day Time Job
Tips on Managing a Portfolio Career
A Guide to Managing Time
CEO - Ellermeyer Connect
BILL ELLERMEYER - Adjunct faculty
“An invaluable course helping liberal art majors maximize thier time and effort spent on education to truly prepare them for new opportunities in today’s job market.”
WAIT! There is more!
You can have one-on-one training with Christopher with your FLAMENCO MEMBERSHIP